Regional VP Enterprise Sales
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview: Are you looking to directly drive the success of one
of the most exciting companies in Strategic Analytics Company has
an immediate opportunity for an experienced Regional Vice President
for our North Central region providing leadership to the direct
sales team; growing our revenues associated with the full line of
Company products / solutions for an assigned region. This position
requires the experience and understanding of a senior level sales
professional who has the ability to manage their territory and team
including working closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure
achievement of product line revenue targets, and in the successful
pursuit and closing of sales opportunities. Job Description:
- Maintain high activity and focus around prospecting, developing
a territory and driving sales process
- Find, manage, grow and close revenue opportunities; grow
installed customer account share
- Understand customer business and service requirements in order
to develop "tailored" solutions and offerings around our product,
Company Strategic Analytics.
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs
- Develop business plan for territory / accounts to meet or
exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree and familiarity with Big Data, Business
Intelligence and analytics is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the
Software product industry, have proven experience developing
C-Level relationships, and be a hands-on player/manager.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balance a take
charge attitude with teamwork and collaboration.--
- An ability to work with prospects to develop strong business
solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- 10 plus years' experience successfully managing a team selling
within enterprise solutions industry
- The successful candidate's background will include having
established and executed call plans, orchestrated account-planning
sessions and effectively executed account strategies.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, interpersonal and written
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to think and act
- Proven ability to lead a cross functional team and lead through
- Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines, competitive
landscape and current technologies
Keywords: ExecuNet, Chicago , Regional VP Enterprise Sales, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!