Sales Development Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase
ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our
team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value
ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company
that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together,
The Sales Development team is all about generating leads and
qualifying opportunities for our Account Executives while helping
marketers and developers understand the many ways in which Branch
can improve their company's success.
Branch is hiring a Manager for our fast-growing Sales Development
Rep (SDR) team. As a Manager of our SDR team, you will oversee the
generation of leads and opportunities for the entire Account
Executive team. You will coach and mentor your team to meet and
exceed goals as they work towards becoming Account Executives. You
will define, iterate on, and implement processes to improve the
efficiency and effectiveness of the team. You will think creatively
about getting the job done, continuously analyze data and results,
and build seamless processes to facilitate it all. As a
team-oriented management professional, you be working
cross-functionally with critical members of the Marketing, Product,
and Business Development teams.
As a Sales Development Manager, You'll Get To
- Lead and manage the SDR team to hit and exceed monthly goals
and achieve other defined objectives.
- Mentor and develop SDRs prospecting and presentation
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, Business
Development, and Product to identify the best sources of
- Oversee employee development, conduct performance reviews, and
guide SDRs on successful career paths at Branch.
- Set goals, author comp plans, and analyze data relevant for SDR
You'll Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Management, Enterprise Sales,
Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Marketing.
- 2+ years experience managing people.
- Capacity to hire, engage, lead, and motivate team members and
establish a healthy and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and pitch Branch's platform
- Proven planning, organization, and project management
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills using Salesforce,
Excel, and equivalent tools.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills and ability to
consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with identifying, managing, and leading operational
company-wide projects to successful execution.
A Little Bit About Us
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North
America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you
to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that
encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique,
diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an
environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives,
and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer
Keywords: Branch, Chicago , Sales Development Manager, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!