Medicare Sales Representative
Company: Group 1001
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One
("Group1001"), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is
to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that
everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear
Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health
and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select
counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus
Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Clear Spring Health
sponsors Medicare Prescription Drug plans in 42 states.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to
providing a supportive work environment where employee differences
are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group
1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a
high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that
make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility
for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect,
understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Job Summary The Medicare Sales Representative will market and
enroll Medicare beneficiaries into Clear Spring Health and Medicare
Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans. The Medicare Sales
Representative will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals
and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified
Medicare beneficiaries. Ability to present MAPD plans using
approved presentation materials at both in-home and seminar
settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and
Medicare Services (CMS) and Clear Spring Health regulatory and
marketing guidelines are required. Main Accountabilities
- Market MAPD plans throughout the plan's service area for the
purpose of enrolling qualified Medicare beneficiaries into a health
- Ability to generate leads and referrals via self-generated
- Cultivate relationships with Community (CBO), Provider (PBO)
and Faith (FBO) Based Organizations to create a referral base.
- Create and facilitate ongoing lead conversion to appointments
- Utilizes territorial model to maximize marketing efforts in
attaining new enrollments.
- Drives member experience and retention through company policies
- Strategic event planning and execution skills.
- Forge relationships with community leaders and organizers
across the service area to create event marketing
- Report on sales and marketing activity on a timely basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
- Strict adhere to all CMS and CSH regulations and marketing
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Travels to other counties and territories.
- Conducts new member orientations and engagement activities.
- High School diploma or GED (degree preferred).
- Car and valid driver's license are required for the
- Maintain a valid State Producer's License for Accident and
Health or otherwise the candidate must obtain this license within
two months of hire date.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written), desired, not
- Previous Medicare sales experience, 2 or more years.
- Familiarity with Managed Care targeted population.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to
small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification
- Travel throughout the plan service area.
Keywords: Group 1001, Chicago , Medicare Sales Representative, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!