Head of Sales Planning & Execution
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who are we? The Kraft Heinz brands you know and love, but Not.
The Kraft Heinz Not Company is a Joint Venture formed by Kraft
Heinz and The Not Company to develop superior plant-based versions
of co-branded products at a level of speed, taste, quality and
scale yet to be seen in the industry. NotCo brings its patented,
first-of-its-kind technology and proven artificial intelligence
(AI) solutions, while Kraft Heinz offers its iconic brand portfolio
and scale. To achieve our big ambitions, we are building a team
that brings unique perspectives and skillsets. When we come
together, we are a fast-moving, consumer-driven and product-centric
company that will satisfy our customers and consumers with
delicious plant-based alternatives to your favorite Kraft Heinz
products. We are looking forward to starting this journey with
We are currently looking for a Head of Sales Planning &
You will be part of the implementation team that will launch and
grow our company in North America. This leader will be responsible
for overseeing every aspect of sales execution, Including field
sales and customer development, across every trade channel.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Development of optimal sales execution structure and processes,
using both KraftHeinz and NotCo structures to define the company's
way of operating
- Lead planning and execution of sales drivers across
conventional, natural, and away from home channels in both US and
- Commercial end-to-end leadership of sales planning and
- Work collaboratively with The Kraft Heinz and/or NotCo
organizations to build and publish annual retail game plan resource
that advises field selling teams of marketing activation and retail
- Define and track field sales execution for all sales
fundamentals (Perfect Store)
- Define & track compliance of resources and tools for successful
sell in with retailers (category stories, innovation launch
- Serve as point of contact on tracking and execution of the
- Steer analytics on program performance and return on
- Performance management against coordinated calendar and plans
at customer level
- Plan the business, set very clear expectations and hold the
entire commercial organization to delivering against key execution
- Compliance and performance management for execution of
- Be the customer voice in all internal commercial discussion
- Guide and mentor talent through business building projects to
strengthen relationship building, data analytics, and insights
- Identify standard methodologies and implements them
- Participate in trade shows and key customer events
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of related experience in sales function, process, and
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree
- Possess experience working in a consumer food company, startup
- Excel in a startup environment and is determined to build new
procedures and processes from scratch and has a strong bold
- Be a problem solver, have a general manager mentality, and take
the initiative to get the job done.
- Be able to translate business expectations into customer and
consumer led solutions.
- Possess strong planning, project management, and execution
- Meticulous data driven/analytical capability
- Possess strong presentation skills to present effectively to a
- Proven leadership ability + work well in teams and cross
functional groups in a matrixed environment both regionally and
- Be agile, adaptable, flexible and thrive in a dynamic and
changing culture environment.
- Possess strong computer skills including a high level of
proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel amongst others.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required.
EEO Policy: Kraft Heinz Not Co is an EO employer -
Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.
Keywords: TheKraftHeinzNotCo, Chicago , Head of Sales Planning & Execution, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!