Sales & Account Manager I - Bilingual English / Spanish **$5000 Sign on bonus**
Posted on: June 25, 2022
**$5000 Sign on bonus**Job SummaryThe Sales & Account Manager is
responsible for actively prospecting and expanding Agent networks
across assigned target markets.
- Increases prospect pipeline and sales by building relationships
in assigned target markets.
- Prospects potential Agents by actively engaging in person, by
phone, and in writing to build the relationships for new business
and effectively present MoneyGram products and services along with
mutual business benefit of becoming an agent.
- Achieves and exceeds business plans and targets (network
expansion, quotas, transaction volumes and profitability).
- Supports the Business by increasing number of new agents,
expanding agent network in assigned target markets and communities,
and driving increased number of transactions per locations.
- Monitors and ensures transaction volumes are met or exceeded
and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized. Cultivates
relationships with key Agents.
- Ensures queries and problems are promptly resolved by liaising
with the relevant parties.
- Initiates resourceful market research and customer analysis to
secure the development of sales.
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contacts details
and status of sales activity.
- Ensures all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed, and
followed up as appropriate.
- Ensures all Agent contract and agreement documentation is to
the relevant standard and copies are retained.
- Liaisons with operational and marketing resources to ensure new
Agent is set-up and ready for business in a timely manner with all
appropriate Point of Sale (POS) and other materials enabling the
Agent to transact.
- Supports the marketing team as required by communicating any
gaps/shortage of signage and point-of-sale materials.
- May work with the local marketing team to support target market
area analysis and refinement of pricing strategies to increase
product profitability and transaction volumes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Typically requires no previous professional sales experience
but any combination of relevant education, experience, or related
- 1-2 years demonstrated customer service focus.
- Ability to persistently increase network expansion/volumes and
- Relentless ability to build and maintain customer/client
relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business
success for both parties.
- Ability to boldly initiate and enthusiastically present
product/service opportunities to clients/customers in a
professional and confident manner.
- Engaging interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain
credible relationships with Agents in person and over the
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills.
- Ability to set goals and stretch goals, prioritize own workload
and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
- Proactive problem-solving skills - able to effectively identify
and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Team spirit with ability to work in a culturally diverse
environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language.
- Bilingual English / Spanish required.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of
packages.Primary Location: United States of America-IL-ChicagoWork
Locations: Virtual-ChicagoJob: Sales & Account
ManagementOrganization: Sales: Full-timeTravel: Yes, 25 % of the
TimeJob Posting: Mar 10, 2022, 8:46:58 AM
Keywords: MoneyGram, Chicago , Sales & Account Manager I - Bilingual English / Spanish **$5000 Sign on bonus**, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!