Sales Account Executive
Company: Interplace, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
--- JOB SUMMARY
Business Account Executive is an outside sales position. Business
Account Executive is responsible for increasing sales in assigned
area and customers while adhering to the company policies. In order
to contribute to our customers, it is crucial to build and maintain
a positive business relationship for the future development of both
--- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Report to office every morning. 90% travel in the area, 10% desk
work. At least 5 days of out-of-state travelling per month.
2. Daily contact with new & existing customers for appointments.
Plan out day to day schedule.
3. Prepare, distribute & use necessary materials to complete
4. Market and sell products, acquire projects from new and existing
5. Find and create needs in new & existing customers and
6. Build relationship with buyer or key decision makers of new &
7. Meeting individual sales number.
8. Routinely update, and share record of new & existing customers
9. Improve customer satisfaction by resolving issues between
customer and company.
10. Report daily progress, issues, challenges, future plans and
suggestions to managers.
11. Forward customer order to concerning department.
12. Collect customer's payment by due date.
13. Company car maintenance
14. Job duties are not limited to list above
--- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY
--- Qualifications, Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without current or future
sponsorship for employment visa
- Associate or higher degree required
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to drive min. 200 miles and in heavily populated
- Report to office every morning in own or public
- Read, write and speak business level English
- Basic calculation skills (i.e. Cost, profit, profit margin, and
- Ability to lift min. 40 pounds
- Ability to be on foot 8+ hours/day
- Handle, consume, and cook: meat, seafood, vegetable, fruit,
peanut, flour, soy, sesame
- Ability to use MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
and Windows operation system
- Comply with company rules
- Follow company policies
- Focus on the task given by the company
- Is honest, tenacious and can work continuously
- Collaborate and cooperate with own department and other
- Comfortable visiting, speaking and negotiating with customers
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time well
- Keep company and customer information (price, product, inventory,
sales data etc.) confidential
- Take manager's and supervisor's advice and suggestion honestly to
improve one's speech, conduct and behavior
Keywords: Interplace, Inc., Chicago , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!