Company: Hadco Metal Trading Co LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Hadco Metal Trading, LLC distributes and supplies metal products
including aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, related alloys,
and plastics. Our products include plate, sheet and extensive
offerings of long products for general engineering, aerospace and
commercial markets.Hadco branches are located strategically in New
York, Pennsylvania, California, and Oklahoma, with transfer
stations throughout the east and west coasts allowing a nationwide
presence and coverage. Our range of high precision cutting
equipment yields precise cuts regardless of the alloy, shape or
size you require.Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are
looking for an experienced Sales Representative (inside or outside)
with a solid understanding of the aluminum and stainless steel
industry in the Chicago, IL area.Why become a member of the Hadco
Sales team?-- You will be a valued & respected member of our team--
You will be supported by the best in the metals industry-- Work
with a technologically advanced and growing multi-metals
distributor-- Significant professional and personal growth
opportunitiesRole & Responsibilities:
- Understand aluminum and stainless steel processing.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to
- Compile lists of prospective customers utilizing internet
websites, attending trade shows, and other sources.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends to identify
opportunities for company growth.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for
- Work closely with inside sales and purchasing to ensure quotes,
material, and deliveries per customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries.Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of the metals industry.
- Highly developed organizational and communication skills.
- Natural ability to speak clearly and publicly with
- Effectiveness of presenting information to clients on a
- High level of self-motivation and awareness.
- Ability to handle objections and provide alternatives in the
- Previous sales experience in the metal industry.
- Valid and clean driver's license.Benefits:
- Excellent compensation and incentives
- Medical, dental and vison
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Life and disability insuranceHadco is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including
gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy),
age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information,
marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or
local protected class or artificial barrier.
Keywords: Hadco Metal Trading Co LLC, Chicago , Sales Representative, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!