SVP Sales Americas
Posted on: November 27, 2022
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics. Security and privacy
Our recruitment communications
To communicate with candidates for employment we use the applicant
tracking system iCIMS. Email addresses used in the talent
acquisition process will end with @here.com or will include a
reference to HERE in the front part and end with @agents.icims.com
(example email@example.com). We will not
contact you from commercial email accounts, such as @gmail.com,
@yahoo.com or @outlook.com. If you have reason to believe that a
person reaching out to you is not an official HERE Technologies
representative, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
have the contact validated. Chat with HERE Technologies 2 Chat with
HERE Technologies Chat with HERE Chatbot, our HERE AI virtual
Recruiter. Use one of the buttons or just ask an open question.
HERE Chatbot Hi! I am the virtual assistant of here.com. How can I
help you? Click one of the menu buttons in the chat or simply type
your message. HERE Chatbot How can I help you? Please select one of
the following options or start typing your question below. The SVP
General Manager, AMER is responsible for overseeing all operations
in AMER. The SVP General Manager, AMER is responsible for both
budget and revenues for the region and will drive the Sales team to
generate a strong pipeline of revenues and bookings.
- Responsible for developing short- and long-term strategic plans
for advancing the company's products and services to meet market
demands within the region, working within the general financial
plans provided by corporate management
- Directs organization's sales activities for the full
- Develops and executes sales strategies and forecasts sales
volumes for all products
- Establish and manage organizational goals, objectives, and
operating procedures in line with the overall business plan of the
region and the company's business objectives.
- Deliver continuous improvement to business and operational
processes to drive quality, productivity, performance and financial
results. Establish and continuously improve governance and
- Manages the AMER regional budget as well as revenue forecast
and tracking, in close coordination with Finance. Responsible for
directing the organization to ensure the attainment of financial
and strategic goals within the geography in support of the
company's overall financial and strategic objectives.
- Align and interlock with all departments (Sales support
function, Product, Marketing, etc.) and build organizational
excellence in the region, incl. cross-team/cross-organizational
facilitation and mediation.
- Lead regional sales go-to-market readiness for Products and
Solutions, in close alignment and interlock with the product and
technology groups (Automotive, IoT, Platform, etc). Gain insights
on customers, markets, competition, and products.
- Design, deploy and adapt the Sales organization of the region
to the regional and local market requirements
- Recruits, manages, motivates and retains experienced
world-class sales managers and representatives and coach them to
create high quality performers.
- Successfully manages and engages the team in sales and value
selling involving compelling value propositions to customers and
- Coaches the team to develop strong customer loyalty within
current accounts to help cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for
team, along with creating a strong referral network.
- Responsible to develop sales strategies to retain and develop
activities with actual customers and bring new customers
- Align internal and external communications activities for the
region; Serve as an ambassador to the company at large for the AMER
region in various HERE forums.
- Represent the AMER region in cross-functional initiatives and
working teams as required atn executive level. Who are you?
- -20 + years' experience in operational and strategic leadership
roles in fast-moving work environments, demonstrating both
excellent business and operational acumen.
- Strong understanding of both the company's customers and our
operating model and processes.
- Proven skills in sales and value selling involving compelling
- Highly developed business acumen, strategic planning,
organizational assessment, and problem-solving skills.
- Executive leadership experience working in highly distributed
organizations in companies with global reach.
- Ability to work comfortably in highly varying levels of
abstraction across business strategy, customer engagement,
operations strategy and implementation
- Strong relationship building, influencing, communication, and
- Senior leadership experience in strategic planning, project
budgeting/forecasting, decision support and management
- Demonstrated experience as a "thought leader" - sought after
for advice, counsel and judgment.
- Demonstrated success in hiring, developing, retaining and
- Creative, smart thinker, with a proven ability to scale steep
learning curves quickly. Structured problem-solving skill set a
- Experience managing and motivating teams in a dynamic
- Passionate about the company and driven to succeed; "whatever
it takes" attitude.
- High level understanding of the enterprise software industry
and in-depth knowledge in PAAS and SAAS business models.
Mapping/location-based services industry knowledge considered a
strong plus. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and
other legally protected characteristics. #LI-REMOTE Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform
company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from
helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its
assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. At HERE we
take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create
solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster
inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open
world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more
about us. Watch Video Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
Keywords: Here, Chicago , SVP Sales Americas, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!