Front Desk Agent
Company: Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center
Location: Oak Brook
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This is a full-time role with a flexible schedule. You will be
meeting and greeting hotel guests seeking to discover our Le
Meridien Hotel and the many exciting shopping and dining
opportunities surrounding our hotel. Located at the exclusive
Oakbrook Center Mall, Le Meridien is the busiest hotel in the Oak
Brook area. A role at the front desk gains quick exposure to
overall hotel operations and management, and provides -excellent
career advancement potential. -
Ripe with contemporary calm and artful sophistication, Le M--ridien
Chicago - Oakbrook Center is situated adjacent to its eponymous
shopping destination in Oak Brook, Illinois. From this superb
vantage point, hotel guests can access Oak Brook's most prominent
attractions with ease, including Drury Lane Theatre, the Elmhurst
Art Museum and downtown Chicago.
Providing an inspiring setting to work and play, our guest rooms
and suites feature contemporary artwork, luxurious bedding and
state-of-the-art technology. Join us at El Tapeo, where modern
Spanish cuisine and breathtaking views of Oak Brook take center
stage. For a more casual dining experience, head to Longitude 87
Bar + Restaurant, serving light bites, microbrews, cocktails and
wines by the glass. Refresh with a visit to our Spa Suites or
reboot with a workout in our hotel's modern fitness center. For
those seeking event space in Oak Brook, we offer several
sophisticated venues, including a stunning ballroom with
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive rate of pay.
* Great Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, Life Insurance
* 401K Match
* Free shift meal
* Hotel Discounts at Marriott Hotels!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Greet arriving hotel guests and check them into their
* Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential
guests and accepts hotel reservations.
* Maintains good customer relations by keeping abreast of all
in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and
concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on
* Check guests out of hotel upon departure, ensure their bills are
accurate and properly settled. -
* Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
and quality service
* Stays informed of sales strategies, packages, promotions and
* Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase
occupancy and revenue.
* Strong guest service and passion in working with people at all
* One year related experience; preferred.
* LightSpeed and other Marriott system knowledge is preferred.
* Able to multi-task and being adaptable to the task at hand.
* Proficient computer literacy with multiple systems
* Able to handle situations under pressure.
* Detailed and goal orientated.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Great sense of urgency and provides great follow through.
* Fully available to work a flexible schedule including evening,
weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
Keywords: Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, Chicago , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Oak Brook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!